On the recent subject of obsessions, I've got another thing to share. I was reading an article in the Times a few weeks back about a venture capital firm that is going to open an office in Manhattan this summer. The article went on to explain some of the VC firm's companies. One was called
Birchbox. I thought "what the hell is that?" So I googled it to find out. Oh be still my miniature heart. It's beauty samples (the best kind of miniatures!) delivered straight to your door every month. How could I NOT get a subscription after finding that out? So me being well, me, I signed right up. This week my first delivery arrived:
 |
| It's here! |
 |
| All wrapped up with a little bow. Yah presents for me! |
 |
| Can't wait to see what the next 11 months bring. |
I must admit that my first Birchbox was pretty rad. And also extremely coincidental. You see, the very day that I got the Birchbox in the mail, I had also seen a quote on Pinterest that I really loved. It said "She had a cocktail in hand and confetti in her hair." Turns out, that quote is the tagline for the Kate Spade
Twirl perfume, a sample of which was included in my shipment. I adore when things like that happen! So between this new perfume to try (I'm digging it), bronzer, nail polish remover mitts, face moisturizing spray, and shiny hair oil, I've got plenty of new things to play with. Thanks Birchbox, for delivering some fun to my mailbox.
No comments:
Post a Comment